Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there general admission for SLS Miami/HydeBeach?
We are a VIP venue, therefore there is no general admission – only table reservations, girls guest lists or bar tab.
- How many guys can be on one table reservation?
8 guys per day bed and tables, and as many as you want at a cabana. However, the minimum WILL go up per guy.
- How many girls can be on one table reservation?
You can have as many girls as you want on one reservation.
- What is the spending minimum?
Minimums start as low as $500.00 depending on location and amount of people. For specific pricing, please send us an email.
- Is there a guest list?
There is a guest list, but it is very limited. You have to fill out our guest list form located on our home page; we will then put a Miami promoter in contact with you if there is space available.
- What is the attire required?
For the pool party, it is not required for ladies to wear high heels. However, for the night party, it is mandatory for ladies to wear heels or wedges.
Guys cannot wear jerseys, socks while wearing sandals, or basketball shorts for the pool party. Dress code is strictly enforced at the door.
- Does the table come with bottles?
Booking a table at SLS will give you and your friends the most exclusive experience during your stay in Miami.When we make your reservation, you will get your own VIP table in one of the best areas of the pool. Your waitress will give you the menu to look over and you can order any type of food, non-alcoholic beverages, our signature cocktails or bottles. For a closer look of the menu, you can click here.
- Do you need to be 21+ to enter Hyde Beach?
Yes. No exceptions.
- If I reserve a table at SLS, will I have to get in line?
Absolutely not! You can go up to the ropes and mention to the doormen that you have a reservation under your name. You will then be walked in immediately.
- How do I know my table is reserved?
Once you obtain confirmation from us, your reservation will be in the system.
- What if I want to cancel my reservation?
Kindly, let us know as soon as possible so that way we can remove the hold from your table.
- How do I make the reservation at SLS Miami Pool Party?
Simply, send us an email with the date, and amount of guys/girls in your group, and we will send you a confirmation.
- How late does the party go until?
The pool party usually runs until 7 – 8PM. Night party starts at 10:00 PM and goes until 2:00 AM.
- What time should I arrive for my reservation?
The pool party starts at 1 PM on Saturdays and Sundays – However, we always recommend to arrive as early as possible, that way you can obtain one of the best spots by the pool!
- What can I reserve at Hyde Beach?
We have a variety of options, from cabanas, garden tables, day bed and orbitals. The choice is yours!
- How much are bottles/food?
You are more than welcome to check the pricing on bottle service, food, and drinks on our menu page.
- What is a bar tab?
Bar tab is the amount that must be spent at the bar in order for you to gain entrance to the pool party if you are solo or a couple. Any groups with 4 people+ must reserve a table.
- Can I pay for a champagne shower at the pool party?