- Is there general admission for SLS Miami/HydeBeach?
SLS is a VIP venue; therefore, there is no general admission – to get in, you must reserve a table, get on a VIP guest list (girls only), or get a bar tab at the entrance.
- How many guys can be on one table reservation?
8 guys per day bed and tables, and as many as you want at a cabana. However, the minimum WILL go up per guy.
- How many girls can be on one table reservation?
You can have as many girls as you want on one reservation. Prices vary depending on the amount of girls in your group.
- What is the spending minimum?
Minimums start as low as $500.00 depending on location and amount of people in your group. For an exact quote, please send us an email.
- Is there a guest list?
There is a guest list for girls only, but it is very limited. You have to fill out our guest list form located on our home page; we will then put a Miami promoter in contact with you if there is space available.
- What is the attire required?
For the pool party, it is not required for ladies to wear high heels. However, for the night party, it is mandatory for ladies to wear heels or wedges.
Guys cannot wear jerseys, socks while wearing sandals, or basketball shorts for the pool party. Dress code is strictly enforced at the door.
- Does the table come with bottles?
Booking a table at SLS will give you and your friends the most exclusive experience during your stay in Miami. You will get your own VIP table in one of the best areas of the pool. Your waitress will give you the menu to look over and you can order any type of food, non-alcoholic beverages, signature cocktails or bottles. For a closer look of the menu, you can click here.
- Do you need to be 21+ to enter Hyde Beach?
Yes. No exceptions.
- If I reserve a table at SLS, will I have to get in line?
Absolutely not! You can go up to the ropes and mention to the doormen that you have a reservation under your name. You will then be walked in immediately.
- How do I know my table is reserved?
Once you obtain confirmation from us, your reservation will be in the system.
- What if I want to cancel my reservation?
Kindly, let us know as soon as possible so that way we can remove the hold from your table.
- How do I make the reservation at SLS MiamiPool Party?
Simply, send us an email with the date, and amount of guys/girls in your group, and we will send you a confirmation.
- How late does the party go until?
The pool party usually runs from 1:00 PM until 7:00 – 8:00 PM. The night party on Thursday, Friday and Saturday starts at 10:00 PM and goes until 2:00 AM.
- What time should I arrive for my reservation?
The pool party starts at 1 PM on Saturdays and Sundays – However, we always recommend to arrive as early as possible, that way you can obtain one of the best spot by the pool!
- What can I reserve at Hyde Beach?
We have a variety of options, from cabanas, garden tables, day bed and orbitals. The choice is yours!
- How much are bottles/food?
For pricing on bottles, food, and drinks, check our menu page.
- What is a bar tab?
Bar tab is a set amount that must be spent at the bar, on food, drinks, etc., in order for you to gain entrance to the pool party if you are solo, or have a small group. Any groups with 4+ people must reserve a table.
- Can I pay for a champagne shower at the pool party?